|Monsters just not much of a challenge any more? This will fix that.|
|Now when an Enemy is drawn a die is rolled and if the result is a 1 then it gains a Special Ability token. Special Ability tokens make Enemies much more difficult to destroy and can let what was a simple little monster have a dramatic impact on the game.|
Different Enemies gain different types for power tokens demanding on the type of Enemy.
Strength based enemies fit into four general categories:
1. Animals - either normal or giant size versions
2. Dragons - the familar large scary reptiles
3. Humanoid - living, basically human shaped, usually the art includes a weapon
4. Monsters - all other non-Animal, non-Dragon, non-Humanoid based Enemies.
Craft bases enemies fit into two general categories
1. Undead - Skeletons, Vampires, Mummies, Shadows, etc - things that were once alive
2. Wizards - deadly spellcasters, identified as Enemy-Wizard, and detailed here
3. Spirits - all other non-Undead Craft based Enemies.
|Animal||Adaptive||Bloodthirsty||Fearsome||Hunter||Maneater||Rabid||Tracking||Dragon||Bloodthirsty||Endurance||Fearsome||Greedy||Iron Skin||Vital||Young||Humanoid||Caster||Knight||Overlord||Psychic||Questing||Summoning||Warlock||Monster||Bloodthirsty||Endurance||Fearsome||Iron Skin||Psychic||Undying||Vital||Undead||Dark||Hunter||Lifedraining||Maneater||Negative Plane||Tracking||Undying||Wizard||Adaptive||Caster||Greedy||Jinx||Questing||Summoning||Warlock||Spirit||Dark||Jinx||Lifedraining||Negative Plane||Overlord||Undying||Young|
Minor Rule Changes
2. The Counterspell Spell will prevent an Enemy from using it's Caster or Summoning ability.
3. A Character that could Evade an Enemy with the Hunter ability is not affected by it.
4. A Character can steal or outwise affect a Sword or Armor for an Enemy with the Knight ability.